Saturday 4 July 2015

RAINBOW STUFF

I am LOVING this hot weather right now, I've had my Summer clothes stored away for so long and now I'm getting through them as fast as I get through chocolate.
But I have been well and truly treated by a few brands recently, especially CelebLook with this cute white crop. You won't believe how much of a bargain it is either... £8.99!! You can buy the top in white or orange, but I chose to go with white because I thought it would go with more outfits.
I decided to wear my top with my brand spanking new ego rainbow platforms! Which are totally amazing. 
I couldn't choose which colour I wanted to wear on my bottom half, seen as I could quite literally have worn ANY colour I wanted. But I went with my new green PVC skirt, which I bought for £2.50 from a little closing down store. 
Just call me Bargain Bonanza.
If you are interested in buying this crop top from Celeblook, click here.
Lauren xxx







Shoes - Ego
Top - Celeblook
Choker - Claire's

No comments:

Post a Comment