Wednesday 4 June 2014


 

I literally can not tell you how completely in love with these Pylo Bell Bottom Trousers I am. They are definitely one of my favourite things in my wardrobe right now. One of those kind of items that once I have one of, I tend to want them in every colour and pattern I can find.
Bell bottoms are 100% back on trend, and these ones from Pylo are the perfect upgrade. This specific pair are lace, which means you can choose whether you wear shorts or leggings underneath if you don't want to brave it with some skin coloured pants like I have here, being the hero I am. 
What makes it even better is that they are one of the only pair of trousers I own that aren't too short for me and I can even wear them high waisted with heels!
Hallelujah!
And of course, I have saved the best fact until last... This pair is only £19!
How can anyone resist Pylo clothes when they are so amazing and so amazingly priced?!


 I chose to wear my pair of Pylo bell Bottoms with a simple £6 tank top from Topshop, which comes in handy with any outfit. As well as a mini tan backpack that i got for £5 from Bank in the sale!
I don't think this outfit needs a big necklace as the pants are already so amazing you don't want anything to detract from them. So I chose to wear this long wooden cross necklace that I got for a few euros in Greece, as well as many chunky, sprarkly rings & bracelets from primark!
 I bought these shoes from River Island for around £50-£60 pounds for my Mum on Mothers Day, but they were just so perfectly matching to this outfit so I had to steal them for the day. Woops!



No comments:

Post a Comment