Friday 13 June 2014


House of Trendella have some funky clothes in right now and I'm super crazy about this floral dress! There are gold button accents all down the front of the dress which compliment the green/yellow colours in the floral pattern, and the shape is super flattering and girly! I wore a thick black belt around my waist to break up the pattern and also to compliment the black strip along the bottom of my River Island Platforms.
Not only Has HOT given me this amazing dress, but RockmyRock have sent me a gorgeous package filled with pretty jewellery, and this pink necklace was just one of them. 
I think the necklace goes really well with the dress, it introduces a new pink tone to the whole outfit, and the flower shape of each jewel matches the floral theme!



I bought these RI platforms about a year ago and they go with so many outfits! However I am actually selling them as I have acquired a ridiculous amount of platforms this year. So if you're interested, email me at laurensfashionx@gmail.com


Here you can see the Rock my Rock necklace a lot clearer. The peach pink colour is so on trend and so are chunky necklaces!






No comments:

Post a Comment