Sunday 29 March 2015

MissPap Rebecca Two-Piece (heart eyed emoji x4)

How CUTE is this two piece?!
MissPap never fail to gift me with the most amazing outfits. I chose this outfit because of the baby pink colour. I am loving pastels at the moment and the fit and style of this two-piece is one of my favourites! 
The fabric is a super stretchy scuba but is also really fitted so it's really flattering and the plus side is that you can go for a massive meal and not be cut in half by a tight waist band. Result.
The Rebecca two piece comes as a set and is only £14.99 to buy here. WHUUUT so cheap, so great.
It took me ages to decide what shoes and purse to wear with the outfit because it could go with so many things. I was originally thinking white, but I loved the two tone court shoes, and the clutch matched them perfectly. I was also deliberating wearing my royal blue Carvella stilettos, but then I didn't have a matching purse/bag to pair them with! So I went with this look instead.
Follow @Misspap on Instagram to see more of their clothes, deals and how other bloggers have styled their outfits!
Lauren xxxx








No comments:

Post a Comment