Wednesday 8 April 2015

Playing in pretty Playsuits

I warned you I would be sporting floral prints quite often this Spring, and here they are, splayed accross another wonderful garment from MissPap!
I was unsure which way I wanted to style this outfit. I could either go for the formal/party style with my Next, coral court shoes, and Mulberry clutch. Or I could have gone the other way and worn a cream, crocheted Kimono to go with the waistband. Then worn a pair of ankle boots to complete the festival look.
You can purchase the playsuit here for £19.99. Or search Kayla crochet playsuit in Misspap's search bar.
You may think the playsuit is V short, but you can use the adjustable straps to make it come down slightly.
It also has really cute decorative buttons down the front of it.
The floral print is made up of vibrant coral reds, oranges and blues, making the play suit super eye catching, and one of the main things that drew me to it!
Lauren xxxx






Playsuit- Misspap.co.uk
Shoes- Next
Choker- Topshop
Clutch- Mulberry

No comments:

Post a Comment