Friday 10 April 2015

Khaki Invasion

I think it's fair to say that since the start of the year, camel, khaki and cream have been v popular in the fashion world as well as in the deserts, jungles and general wastelands. 
But I'm totally sold. I want to buy it constantly. I find myself picking up handfuls of clothes to take to the changing rooms, and realising they're all of the same green and sandy tones. 
BUT IT'S OKAY. Because we love them.
I received this incredible Kimmy K inspired co-ord, from Missy Empire! The two piece is available in this Khaki colour I have, camel and a taupe grey. You can the set here for £15.99. That is cheaper than cheap, if that doesn't tempt you I don't know what will.
I like how the skirt is above the knee, and not too short, and you can also wear it quite high up the waist to avoid giving your belly button too much air time. The knot detail on the top is also really pretty, you can also buy the top in lots of different colours on their own or with matching trousers! Just have a little rummage around www.missyempire.com and I'm sure you will find too many things. I guarantee.
Lauren xxxx






Co-ord - https://www.missyempire.com/
shoes- Topshop
clutch- Mulberry

No comments:

Post a Comment