Wednesday 13 May 2015

DIVA DAMES

When I saw this dress on www.divadames.com I thought it was really interesting and I wanted to see how I could style it! They had it in seven different colours and I was torn between the royal blue and the nude colour. However I thought I would take a risk and go for the brighter and slightly more summery colour. 
I was searching everywhere for a gold clutch that didn't make the outfit look too formal, but I decided against wearing one as a clutch is generally a formal accessory! 
However I thought a soft red clutch or bag with a red lip would look really cute contrasting against the blue if you were to wear the dress for a party or a wedding etc.
I also put on my dear Mothers' blue Kurt Geiger heels as the blue was almost identical, I thought about going for the blue and red theme with my look and wearing my red court shoes, but I liked the height and style of this shoe more!
The dress does come with a cold chain belt which is really easily adjustable, but I liked it without so I decided not to wear it in this post. 
With my hair I went for a loose curl, using my Whitney Marie curling wand, which by the way are incredible.
If you are interested in buying one of these dresses you can buy them here for £23.
Let me know what you think of this outfit and whether you like the look or not, would love to hear your thoughts.
Lauren xxxx








No comments:

Post a Comment