Wednesday 20 May 2015

LILY LULU FASHION

This post is long overdue, I must apologise at how inactive I become during deadlines, but after this I will be back a lot often for the Summer!
But how cute is my Tan Suede halter from Lily LuLu?! I thought it was pretty enough from the front, but I absolutely love how the back is open to interpretation. The elastic straps coming from the neck also need to be used to connect the back, so I fastened mine by making a single knot around my neck, putting one string through each back loop then pulling them together and tying a bow!
But you could also miss out the first knot and simply cross the straps over instead. I'm sure there are many other ways that you could get creative with, but these two are just a few simple ones to get ya goin'.
I wore my halter with my Zara green paisley trousers, I chose them because the paisley has the same similar boho theme, and there are also tiny bits of tan within the print that matches the top perfectly!
I also put on my lovely mothers tan heels, which I take full credit for as I bought them for her hehe.
But again, I wore these shoes and the tassled shoulder bag too, as they went really well with the tan colours.
I then accessorised with a bit of jewelllery - my Primark diamante head piece. And also my Primark metallic semi-permanent arm tattoo.
If you are interested in buying this halter for just £19 click here.
If you have this halter and have styled it in another way just tag me on instagram so I can see!
Lauren xxx





Top - Lily Lulu
Trousers - Zara
Shoes - River Island
Head piece & tattoos - Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment