Tuesday 5 May 2015

Floaty Lemon

I LOVE THIS DRESS! I think it may be partly because I had a dress almost exactly the same when I was tiny with little pink roses all over it. But I also just really adore the colour, it's like a really pastel lemon yellow. When I look at it I think of foam banana sweets, custard or yellow refreshers... AND now I'm hungry.
You can wear this dress from Misspap as a dress or a top - talk about options!
I like how they have styled is a top on their website - with a pair of white jeans and sandals, so I decided to show you how you can wear it as a dress. You can buy it here for just £16.99 and they also have it in baby blue and nude if yellow isn't your colour.
I am wearing my White Public Desire shoes, my pink La Moda Tote and my Asos flower head band.
When I saw my headband hanging on my door I knew instantly how well it would go with the dress, so then I matched the handbag to to pinky bits of the flowers.
Switch the shoes with some pink converse style shoes for a beach or festival look!
Lauren xxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment