Monday 20 April 2015

Neon + Mesh = good


I thought in honour of the gorgeous weather today, I would post this summery look I put together on a miserable day last week. Always the optimist.
In true Mancunian style, I am sporting my new white bucket hat I picked up from a tourist shop in Paris! I am quite in love with it now I must say,
Although none of this outfit is new, I purely just saw the colours together when they were all in a pile of 'tried on and not working', and thought I could make a look out of it!
I am wearing my Missguided swimsuit, with my Missguided Mesh t-shirt dress, my Missguided faux leather shorts... a lot of MG going on here... and my New Balance trainers! The neon yellow of the swimsuit is slightly muted on the picture's, but in person you can still see the colour quite well through the mesh, and it matches the yellow on my shoes really well.
I then decided to accessorise really simply, wearing my Matalan glitter socks, my Primark choker and my Chlobo bracelet. I didn't think the look needed much jewellery etc. as the colour is the main aspect.
I know this is quite a different look to what you're used to seeing me post, but I hope you like it!
Lauren xxx










No comments:

Post a Comment