Tuesday 18 August 2015

JADED LONDON LOOKBOOK


Anyone who knows me, is aware of how obsessed with glitter I am. So you can imagine why this Jaded London sequin co-ord is my new skin,
The outside of the shirt and shorts is completely covered in gold holographic sequins, literally not an empty patch to be seen, but the inside is all lined with a soft cream crepe, so there's no itch!
I loved this outfit so much, I bribed my brother with the promise of endless fruit pastilles to help me make my first ever LookBook, which you can see below or on my YouTube channel.
I wore the Jaded co-ord with some cleated platform boat shoes, which I found on Sheinside for around £16! I would advise if you buy shoes from the website, go a size up, as these were just a tiny but too small for me, but I can deal with it!
If you read a lot of my posts, you will also know how crazy I am with fishnet socks, so I also wore some peach ones which went soooo satisfyingly, perfect with the whole look!
I think due to the huge sparkle of this outfit, I really didn't need to wear any jewellery, however, perhaps a few rose gold rings may have looked cute.
You can buy the shirt here for £80, and the shorts here for £50!
Lauren xxxxx













1 comment: