Monday 24 August 2015

QUIZ - Fit for a Barbecue


I recently got the opportunity to collaborate with Quiz clothing again, hooray! And this time I got to choose a whole outfit fit for a specific event. I chose Summer BBQ and Summer Party, because of course it's summer, and I like eating barbecued food also :)
I saw a few items I thought would fit for the event, but I eventually chose this gorgeous cream lace dress, (which has just gone into the sale for £15.99), this black crepe waistcoat (£19.99 and comes in a few different colours) and finally this very cute and on trend floppy hat (£12.99).
I went for a classic monochrome look, with a slightly more detailed dress, complimented by a simple but stylish boyfriend waistcoat, and a matching in colour black hat.
The lace pattern within the dress is so pretty and I thought it was perfect for the Summer vibe. However, we all know England isn't very reliable for sunshine, so I think the black accessories are great for ensuring its right for the event!
I paired the Quiz items with my Shelly's London ankle boots, Topshop choker and mini Celine tote.
I honestly think this look is great for most Summer events, not just a BBQ, but to go shopping, or go out for a meal, or go watch Wimbledon, or even go to a wedding. 
Hope you like this look too!
Lauren xxxx







No comments:

Post a Comment