Friday 11 September 2015

DIVINE TRASH LOOPY LOOP

Divine trash also gifted me this postcard open back top, and I can tell you now that it is the cosiest top to ever touch my arms. Its not even thick its just so soft and such good quality, I want to live in it!

When I did a shoot with divine trash a few weeks ago I tried on so many different styles from Postcard and every single one of them was as soft and comfy as this one was. 

As it's such a nice and simple top with a bit of fun in the open back, I decided to create a post that showed you a few different ways of wearing it!

My first look is very chilled - how i spend 70% of my life dressed like. So i wore my River Island ripped jeans, a choker and my trusty DM's! You can buy similar looking jeans from pretty much any where right now, I would like mine but I bought them a few years ago now.

My second look is a little bit more dressy, I'm wearing my forever modo white PVC skirt, and my new favourite boots from river island! I think this styling is great for going out to a bar or even to go OUT OUT. Pair it with a white clutch and you're good to go.

My final look is pretty outgoing wearing the top with my River Island, emerald green trousers, and £7 Missguided bargain heels! I also accessorized with anoth fabulous Rock my Rock necklace, to tie in the green and purple together. You could also wear some black tailored trousers for a similar but toned down version of the styling.

To buy this top and style it your own way, click here. It is £45 but get 15% off with my code LAUREN15. which will get you £6.75 discount!

Lauren xxxx


















No comments:

Post a Comment