Tuesday 8 September 2015

LUXEMME CO-ORD

Isn't this Luxemme co-ord da bomb?! I absollutely lurve it. From the colour, to the scallop edges, to the lace up detail. It's perfect!
I'm sure lots of you will have a nice Summer tan at the moment, and what better way to show it off than with this bright white co-ord?
As I said before, I love the lace up detail of this co-ord, the sides of the top is where this happens. Meaning you can still wear a skin bra if you desire or just go free if you fancy.
You can adjust the lace ups, to choose whether you would rather show a lil more skin, or just keep the sides pretty closed up. I went for somewhere inbetween. 
The shorts are also lovely, they are high waisted, very comfy and also have the scallop edged detail all around the bottom. I think this finish makes the outfit look really soft and pretty. almost like seashells. 
As well as the scallopping, there ar4e also little metal rings on the top to give just a little more depth to the co-ord. 
I chose to keep the styling quite clean and bright too, with a £1.50 Primark choker and my Ego rainbow platforms. The rainbow adds a bit of fun and colour to the complete look which of course is essential!
The co-ord is part of Luxemme's Limited Edition range, with only a few sets left in stock, so be quick to get your hands on them! Click here to purchase.
Lauren xxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment