Sunday 25 October 2015

I LUV LAURA RALPH

We all know how much I love a good co-ord. And this one from Laura Ralph is on another level!
The brand has just released this new style of co-ord too, which is basically a cute lil' suit jacket with the pants instead of with a top!
I could genuinely wear one of Laura Ralph's co-ords everyday if I had the money. She uses the most amazing, one off pieces of fabric to make each set. As well as making them with such care and detail. I guess because I'm a fashion student I'm a bit of a weirdo when it comes to detail, but the pattern is just so symmetrical it's AMAZING!
She also accepts requests on tweaks with the styles, for example the length of sleeve etc. what more could you ask for!?
You can buy one of these new suit looking sets for just £60. Which really is good considering you get to choose from the fabrics on the website as well as being able to ask for a few changes!
I styled my set with a simple khaki crop top from Topshop, as well as my River Island croc print boots. 
However, I wore the co-ord to uni the other day with a white turtle neck and my white reeboks for a more relaxed look.
P.S. the pants have pockets. I LUV POCKETS,
Lauren xxxx









No comments:

Post a Comment