Wednesday 21 October 2015

DIVINE TRASH

It's been a tough week this week with Uni work, I have been working my butt off every day 10 till 10 trying to get my work done! 
This outfit has been my 'go to' look this week, Very chilled with this super soft 'Divine Trash' T-shirt, but a lil' bit smart with my baggy suit trousers. 
So let's talk about the top.
It is from Divine Trash, like I have already told you, and if you love a bit o' cheese on your chest, this is your perfect item!
The slogan says "Dream Believe Achieve" how cute?!
Not only is it a sweet slogan, but it is a really nice slouchy fit, which you can see un-tucked a bit further down the post.
If you would like to buy the t-shirt for £16.99 click here. HOWEVER, you know me! I have a discount code for everythang. So add 'LAUREN10' at the checkout for 10% off :)
So I just decided to style it with my grey Topshop sale trousers from last year, and with my white classic Reeboks. I went for this purely because of comfort. But I also like how DT styled it on their website, with a checked shirt and denim jeans/shorts!
Lauren xxxxx







1 comment: