Monday 16 November 2015

RARE LONDON

Everyone knows that lace up necks have been the look of the year so far, and this Rare London dress has done it seriously well. The lace is of course adjustable, and I thought I would be a lil riskay and have it quite loose and relaxed. Even though I didn't wear a bra for these images, I think I could get away with wearing a non wired lace bralet underneath. A dark red one would look super nice with the red clutch!
This dress is made from a beautiful black suede fabric, and is a slightly over-sized fit, which I love as you all know far too well.
There are also little ties on the wrists which I left undone to add to that relaxed formal look I was going for. I reallllly wanted to wear my sparkly red socks that match the clutch bag perfectly, under my heels, but I had put them into so many looks already (which you will probably see on the blog soon!) So I thought I would show you how it looks without socks as more of a formal outfit.
If you are interesting in buying this stunnning dress, for £46 then click here. But remember at the moment there is 20% off so you would get £9.20 discount! HOORAY FOR DISCOUNT!!
GET GOING!
Lauren xxxxxx








No comments:

Post a Comment