Tuesday 10 November 2015

MISSY EMPIRE // FOREVERMODO

This outfit is one of my favourite looks I have put together in a while!
I think it's very soft but super funky at the same time.
Lets start from the top - of me - the jumper is from Missy Empire. And it is brand new from Steph Pratt's new line with them! The jumper comes in a few different colours like black grey and pink, but I thought I would go for cream as a bit of a change!
You can buy the jumper here for £22, which trust me is amazing for what you are getting. 
I luurrrve the style of the top, its bell sleeved and off the shoulder, so super slouchy, but also very comfy and cute!
I also received the wonderful pink fluffy clutch I'm holding from Missy Empire. It is definitely my new favourite bag of all time. The colour is just the BEST ahhhh.
It is £24 but it has an optional strap so you have no reason not to wear it.
I am also wearing my new embellished skirt from Forever Modo which is sooooo very cute. If you scroll a bit firther down you can see it in more detail. There are silver rhinestones on it as well as iredescent oversized sequins. It's the perfect skirt for any occasion, whether you dress it down with a jumper like I have, or dress it up with an outgoing floaty top and heels.
If you would like to buy it for a ridiculously good price of £14.99 click here.
I then just accessorised with my new platform sandals from the PLT sale, which I can't get enough of and need to wear more, as well as layering them over my pink sparkly socks which I thought co-ordinated perfectly with my clutch!
Lauren xxxx 








No comments:

Post a Comment