Friday 6 November 2015

TOBY HEART GINGER LAUNCHES WITH NELLY.COM!

There are so many aspects of this look that I love! 
Let's start with the dress, it is from Toby Heart Ginger! It's a beautiful pale coffee colour, slightly more grey and darker than cream. And the fabric is wonderful, its so soft and slinky. The fit is slightly oversized which I think is great because it means you can't see any lumps and bumps or what underwear I chose to wear today etc.
The turtle neck is also a little oversized width ways, so it comes out a bit further on the shoulders which is really cool!
I styled it with my brand new boots from Lamoda, they are SOOOOO great. Ever since I saw Pia Mia wearing some similar boots I have spent so long trying to find some like them, and these ones are almost identical. They are only £39.99 at the moment and you can get them in a dark red colour too with a light wood heel. 
I also wore my favourite leather jacket from All Saints. I wear this jacket religiously, it goes with basically everything and with this look I love the light and dark contrast with the dress and shoes.
Toby heart ginger have recently launched with Nelly.com too so if you are interested in buying this dress for £49.95 click here, and have a look around whilst you are at it!
Lauren xxxx








No comments:

Post a Comment