Saturday 21 June 2014


Forever 21 is full of cute little pieces for the most amazing prices. I got this mini sunflower dress for only £8!
I found that I could actually wear the dress back to front so that the front had a triangle cut, if you wanted to be a little riskay, but for this look I thought it looked best at the back.
All high street shops like American Apparel, Topshop and New Look all have the sunflower print in at the moment, but I love how simplistic this one is!
I bought the hat from Missguided for £12 which I thought was great considering the quality and strength of it. 



The amazing Rock my Rock gave me this ear cuff. Although I have my hair down in this look, I think it would look great with hair up or to one side to really show this piece off. I think it works with this outfit though because it complements the yellow in the sunflower print.


I bought the shoes a while ago from New Look for £50 but they have lasted me so long and go with just about anything! The bag was a great find that I discovered in Primark for £9. It can fit absolutely everything in, so its great for travelling as well as as an accessory.

No comments:

Post a Comment