Tuesday 17 June 2014



Midi Length Skirts have always been an item of clothing I've wanted to wear but when I've tried them on have never flattered my body shape or been a great pattern. But dog-tooth patterns are an essential in every clothing store this year; so when I saw this pleated, midi, dog-tooth skirt in Primark I had to try it on. I think the pleated, flowing style is what made this midi length look better on me than the bodycon style did, and its also a lot easier to move about in! 
What's more perfect than a Missguided Crop Top (£9.99) to put with this skirt?! I debated finding a red one but thought smaller accents like lips and a handbag would suit better. So I kept to a Monochrome theme with the clothing and the MG crop top is such a cute and flattering style that would look good and match any trousers/skirt!



This could possibly be the cheapest outfit I own and its so great! I also bought the shoes from Primark for about £16 and the handbag from Tesco for around £10! The shoes are some of the comfiest things I've ever put my feet into, not gonna' lie. 



No comments:

Post a Comment