Saturday 14 June 2014


So a few weeks ago I went to London to shoot for OOTO and I came home with some gorgeous pieces, one of which was this black crochet halter neck! OOTO is a new brand that will have their website up very soon so keep a look out for them because I predict HUGE things.
This Summer Crochet is super on trend so OOTO have got it completely right. Not only do they have black but they quite literally have every colour you could think of! I was in Crochet HEAVEN.
I decided to pair it with this amazing yellow tartan skirt that I found for £8 on Depop! I can't tell you how obsessed I am with Depop, I've found some crazy little treasures. 
As yellow is such a bold colour anyway I thought I would introduce a few different colours to the outfit; a blue denim jacket and a white bag and socks. They are quite neutral colours so it actually makes the outfit more casual than over powering. This is definitely one of my favourite outfits at the moment.



I also bought some £4 hair chalks off eBay. They are such a great idea if you don't want a permanent colour in your hair, and you can have a different colour with every outfit!




I got the pretty gold star bracelet/anklet from Rock my Rock! As I was already wearing ankle strapped sandals I chose to wear it on my wrist instead of as an anklet.



No comments:

Post a Comment