Tuesday 22 July 2014


I got home last week to the most incredible two piece I've ever seen, never mind owned!
'My Bandage Dress' gifted me with a stunning blue outfit and the top piece is featured on this post. (Whole outfit post is still to come).
Not only is royal blue my favoutite colour but this bandage material is the comfiest thing EVER. Its one of the only tops I can comfortably wear without a bra too, which for a girl is a god-send. 
If the front design of the bandage isn't amazing enough, the back is definitely going to convince you...
I chose to wear the top with my River Island jeans, yes they did come with the silver tape on them, and I love them dearly.
I also fell into the trap of Topshop's shoe sale and decided that these blue suede boots were too tempting at £30 down from £95 not to add to my ridiculous collection. I love how well they match with my bandage top, but also think they would look good with a pair of shorts, white t-shirt and a midi kimono!
I would recommend absolutely every girl to get their hands on an item from My Bandage Dress, especially a two piece, you can break it up and wear it as separates like I have with the top!







No comments:

Post a Comment