Sunday 13 July 2014




This is definitely the brightest thing I own in my wardrobe right now. Although I'm normally afraid of neon, Fashion Union have done it so well, from the material to the cut of this jacket, everything is perfect! It's £40 on the website which for such a useful ad pretty coat is reasonable.
Its a great jacket for Summer as it's quite light and neon is always in every Summer no matter what, and the length of it is suitable for any outfit.
I chose to wear mine with all white, to add to the summer viiiiiiibes. I got my bralet and leather shorts from Missguided, and the necklace was from New Look last year- it was a match made in heaven with this coat!





I bought my shoes from Office a month ago for £20 but I've since seen them on a few different high street store websites. My clutch here is actually a make-up bag from Topshop (£10) but it went too well with the coat not to use it as a clutch!




No comments:

Post a Comment