Tuesday 5 August 2014


I've really fallen in love with emerald green lately and when the amazing Style Edit sent me these glittery shoes, I held them like babies for the rest of the day. I knew straight away what I wanted to wear them with, I couldn't believe how well they matched with the River Island Trousers! I think if you're going to wear the same colour, they either have to be within the same gradient scale, or be an exact match.
Although the shoes are quite dressy, I chose to dress them down with this casual, Kult Clothing, crop top and high-waisted trousers, to show another way they could be styled. And if I were to wear them out, this is how I would style them!


 I would just like to point out I don't have bad fake tan, I have Vitiligo on my leg haha. And I also want to apologise for the hem on my trouser leg, I didn't notice until i was editing, oops!




No comments:

Post a Comment