Sunday 31 August 2014



This is another of the amazing crochet dresses LookBook Store sent me, it's so pretty and floaty, I luurrrve it. I really like the crochet top as you can wear anything behind it. On a colder day I think I darker beige/baby pink crop t-shirt may also look cute, but here I wore a skin coloured lace strapless bra from Forever 21.
 I decided to stick to a really neutral colour scheme and paired the dress with my tan Primark Sandals, and Backpack from Bank! I als think it could look really cute with black accessories though, perhaps with a leather jacket, Docs and a chunky necklace.
I would definitely recommend anyone to get this dress, it's so comfy and is suitable for any occasion with a quick change of accessories!








dress: lookbook store
bag: Bank Fashion
shoes: primark
bra: forever21


No comments:

Post a Comment