Friday 5 September 2014


I have to say, I have always been a jumper person, never really owned a cardigan, but I've been converted with this ankle length sandy coloured one that The Cityrack sent me! It's made from a soft stretchy viscose material so it's soooo very comfortable and also warm enough for a windy day, like it very clearly is in these photos, booo.
I also like the sandy colour, it's very neutral and although it would look cute with pastel colours, like pink and blue, I think it looks best with white as its brighter than the cardigan so there's a clear split in the outfit.
Even though the nature of  thiss look is quite casual, I think my public desire cleated heels wouldn't make it REALLY dressy, but give more of a sophisticated and outgoing look than a pair of gladiators would. And again I've stuck to white because all white is really "in" right now! 










No comments:

Post a Comment