Friday 8 August 2014


Hype have recently launched their new womens-wear collection, and it's so great! This t-shirt was just one of the lovely pieces I received from them. I love the style of this dress, it's very casual but with a pair of heels can be completely transformed! The pattern is super eye-catching and completely covers the dress, not like some of the spray painted pattern tops that are plain on the back. It's only £29.99 to buy from their website here.
I chose to wear my uhhmazing shoes from Public Desire, I cannot get enough of them! The fact they are white means they can go with almost everything, and they matched perfectly with the white accents of colour within the dress! They are super comfy and the platform means that they aren't actually that high, but still look impressive to walk in hehe.
Although the outfit is quite busy and fun as it is, I thought a little bit of jewellery wouldn't hurt, so I wore my £4 Primark pastel necklace, it has all the colours in the dress so I thought it went pretty well.






No comments:

Post a Comment