Tuesday 12 August 2014


It's no secret that crochet has been one of the most popular styles of this Summer, and when lookbook store gave me this gorgeous red crochet dress, I was very very excited! You can buy it here for $46.
I love the drop hem at the back of the dress, it's different to any other style of crochet I've seen this season and the colour is so eye-catching, it's what makes me love it the most!
Because of it's nature, it is slightly see through, so it can be made to look suitable for different occasions. I wore it here with a strapless leotard, as I would to a festival. I thought strapless would be best because of the crossover low back, as well as the front dropping quite low too.
I stuck to a colour theme of black and red, wearing my £12 Missguided hat and asos boots.
For a more casual way of wearing the dress you could pair it with some denim shorts and perhaps a bandeau or even a tight cropped t-shirt!






Dress: Lookbook Store
Hat: Missguided
Shoes: ASOS
Leotard: Matalan
Necklace: Primark
Bag: Gucci

1 comment:

  1. Wow Lauren. You look absolutely hot with this edgy outfit. Love how you paired the dress with those rockin' shoes. And the red lips, absolutely perfect!

    Stay in Style,
    Lookbook Store

    ReplyDelete