Wednesday 13 August 2014


You may have seen my post a few weeks ago, wearing the My Bandage Dress crop top, but here I'm wearing the full two-piece that they sent me. I love it so much! The material is so great, it holds me in and hides the lumps and bumps haha. It's definitely an outfit I want to wear over and over again, and NEED in every colour!
To buy this co-ord you can buy the top here for £29.99 and the skirt here for £39.99, even though they look great as separates, I think it's amazing as a co-ord!
I chose to keep the accessories really simple, I bought the shoes from Topshop they were around £85, but they are so gorgeous and narrow, I couldn't resist.
And the white clutch broke up the colours and makes the outfit look a bit more summery, if I wanted it to look more suitable for A/W, I would've worn it with a black purse and perhaps a black leather jacket.






No comments:

Post a Comment