Monday 18 August 2014


This year I went to the most incredible festival on the planet, Secret Garden Party. There are activities on 24/7, yet I still couldn't keep my mind off of the amazing two-pieces that Laura Ralph were selling at their store! For just £25 you could get the top and the shorts, and for such a great quality item, is pretty darn goood!
I couldn't believe my luck when Laura Ralph wanted to collaberate with me and am so excited to share this post with you. The outfit itself is so great I hardly felt obliged to wear any sort of accessories or jackets with it- although it was a very hot day when I took these photos, I may want to wear a jacket every other English day haha.
Although the two-piece is best for summer when dressed like this, it could also work great in the winter with a pair of low denier tights and a black leather jacket/kimono.
If I needed a bag to wear with this outfit, I would without a doubt choose my pink La Moda bag, it really is suitable for all occasions, and works great with the pink tones in the floral pattern.







My RockmyRock necklace went so perfectly with the Laura Ralph co-ord, the colour is great, and it even looks like flowers hanging off the beads!



Co-ord- Laura Ralph Designs
Bag- Lamoda UK
Necklace- RockmyRock
Shoes- River Island

No comments:

Post a Comment