Sunday 28 September 2014



Once again, The Cityrack have gifted me with another lovely outfit. I love my monochrome right now, so this two piece is great for me, as well as perfect for winter with the midi skirt length and the long sleeved crop top. This TCR co-ord is available to buy here for only £21.99, and is also sold in orange! 
I went for quite a chilled way of styling the co-ord, to offer you a different way of wearing it. I think my studded Jacket from Ark looks great because there isn't an overpowering design on the co-ord so it doesn't look too much, But with the two piece's shiny appearance and flattering fit, wearing it with a pair of chunky cleated soles and an oversized clutch would also look amazing and would be a completely new look!
What I love about this material, is that it's also available in leggings in most high street stores and you can find them on The Cityrack here for £10, so you can even wear the top with the matching leggings if you don't fancy the snow in your skirt!









Co-ord- The Cityrack
Shoes- Office- Nike
Jacket- Ark
Necklace- New Look

No comments:

Post a Comment