Saturday 11 October 2014

It's no secret that I'm a collector of co-ords, and when Little Mistress wanted to gift me an outfit to blog, of course I was naturally drawn to this gorgeous two piece bomber suit. The print is, AMAZING. it's mostly grey with a few hints of a charcoal blue in there too. Pink and grey are two of my favourite colour collabs, so I seized the opportunity to wear the suit with a pink crop and other pink accessories. Not only is the print of the co-ord great, but the material is craaaazzzy good. It's pretty thick but really stretchy, and is also the comfiest two-piece in the world.
I love all the tiny details in the suit, like the folds & pleats on the shoulders, and the mini slits at the bottom of the trousers. Even the collar and zip detail is gorgeous.
If you want to buy this co-ord, you can get the jacket here, for £56 and can buy the trousers here for £46. Trust me, it is defo worth your money. The co-ord is one of the best quality outfits I've ever received. I would live in this if I could!
I think it would look great on a night out, perhaps with some chunky silver/pink necklaces and these RI heels. But would also look really cool on a casual outting, with some black slightly lower platformed ankle boots, and a big black tote bag.









Co-ord: Little Mistress
Top: Primark
Shoes & Bag: River Island

No comments:

Post a Comment