Friday 17 October 2014

This is one of my favourite outfits so far out of all my blog posts! Although quite mismatched, I absolutely love all the different fabrics and textures together.
I received this gorgeous fluffy halter from Tiar Johnston. You can follow her depop at @tiarjohnston, and also follow her instagram @tiarjohnstondesigns. The body of the halter is a short white fluff, with an iridescent heart that is a lot shinier in real life. Its just so cuteee.
I then chose to wear my Topshop glitter tinsel skirt, as the colour matches the halters ribbon accross the back and the glitter looks so snazzy with the iridescent and fluffy textures.
I also bought this cheesy but amazing cropped jumper from River Island. I don't usually like gimmicky clothes but this one is such a great style jumper and what it says is obviously so true! Hehe. But I thought the pink on the jumper went perfectly well with the heart detail on the halter, and it also gave the whole outfit a super chilled but outgoing feel at the same time with the cleated sole boots!






Halter- Tiar Johnston
Jumper- River Island
Skirt- Topshop
Shoes- Public Desire

No comments:

Post a Comment