Friday 31 October 2014


HAPPY HALLOWEEEEN EVERYONE! I love halloween, not just the actual night either, but the whole week is great! We all know I'm a fan of black but now i can wear it all over all the time and look completely normal!... Well just look like I'm taking part really hehe. I think this is the only holliday where i can put on a black lipstick and get away with it. 
But anyway, back to business- I decided to make a halloween post for you all just to show you how you could style some normal clothes with a bit of a spooky colour palette to look good for a casual halloween outting. 
In this look, I am wearing my silky soft, deadlovers pants. In the detail shot you can see the pattern on the trousers, with shapes such as spiders and scorpions, and less spooky things too like birds and butterflies. But I think the spider shape really stands out and thats what gave me the idea to use them for this haunting outfit! 
The trousers themselves are really comfy and super stylish, with zips up the ankles and a high waist elasticated fit. 
You can buy many pairs of trousers as well as hoodies, dresses and tops, from Deadlovers, with super groovy patterns on them.
I chose to put little bits of orange into this outfit, with my River Island bag, on my lips with my Topshop Lip Bullet, and on my socks, £3.50 also from Topshop. 
Have a great Halloween! 🎃










No comments:

Post a Comment