Thursday 6 November 2014



Hello again, sorry for the delay of posts, again. I'm trying to post 2 times a week now, but it's proving very difficult with work and my never ending illnesses. I've even made myself an excel spreadsheet to make sure I post on time haha! 
ANYWAAAAY. Here is my post on my super cool 'Let them eat Prada' jumper from the new and fast growing brand 'Stadt'. I love this style of jumper, and I love them even more when they have fashion related phrases, slogans or logos on them. So I think this one is great!
You can buy this jumper for 59 Canadian Dollars (around £32), in blue white or grey. I chose grey, because I thought it would go with the most, although I'm sure white would too! I paired it with my red disco pant leggings in this outfit. Just to add that flash of colour! I also feel like red is a very Christmasy colour, and I'm already feeling like its Christmas season. 
As well as this jumper, Stadt also sell t-shirts and other jumpers with Chanel, Louboutin and other fashion related phrases on the front, in a range of colours!
I think this is the perfect jumper to pair with a chunky necklace. I stuck to a monochrome and silver one that I picked up from Primark for £8, you may have seen it in my latest vlog. And Finally I decided to add another flash of red with my handmade tartan scunchie, that I kindly received from Francesca Goodenough and her brand!







No comments:

Post a Comment