Wednesday 22 October 2014

I can't get over how lucky I am to receive a pair of Caterpillar boots!? They are one of those things that I've always wanted to buy, but have never had the money to. So THANK YOU Cat footwear! <3
I have to say, it was a bit of a struggle choosing which colour and style I wanted as there were so many I liked, but I couldn't resist this burnt orange colorado boot, that you can buy here for £109.99.
I love the colour orange, and thought seen as it's Autumn, it's the perfect colour to wear with my browns, greens and mustardy coloured clothing. So with that colour palette, I paired the boots with my £8 missguided dress!
Although I'm wearing them with a dress here, I think these Cat colorado boots, would look good with any pair of jeans and a neutral coloured baggy tee.
And although you may think £109.99 is a lot to spend in one go, I can assure you, these boots are more than worth it. the cushioning around the ankle ensures you won't get sore feet or blisters, which in my books, is one of the most important qualities of a good pair of boots. And as soon as you've broken them in, they feel like a second skin, you won't want to take them off!
Cat Footwear, sells this style of boot in soooo many different colours, Purple, green, mustard, black, and even some with metallic rust on them. I seriously want them all, I'm in a very dangerous situation here. hehe.








2 comments:

  1. Very nice looking with this red boot. You look stunning. I think this is very much low weight boot also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to share that I have helped to increase the group's efficiency with calendar year. zero balance account in sbi

    ReplyDelete