Sunday 26 October 2014

This is my ULTIMATE favourite outfit this autumn. It's the perfect colour palette for me and also the perfect style of long sleeved maxi dress as well as ankle boot for this season! You may have noticed that I haven't put one of my fancy captions on this image, but this is due to the fact that I had the privilege to wear two different brands, Shellys London, and Laundry Boutique! Lucky meeeeeeeee :D
Shellys London, sent me these gorgeous leather boots, which you can buy for £95 from a few different retailers, such as Urban Outfitters, ASOS, Nasty Gal and some others! I chose this style of shoe because you really cannot go wrong with a plain black pair of boots, the size of the heel is perfect for going out all day and I think they are super comfy. You can actually feel the support around your ankles! 
I think they go especially well with this beautiful Laundry Boutique dress, because of the split down the center front, subtly showing off the boots unique ankle length. As well as the boots' black colour making an appearance within the Laundry Boutique Givenchy dress.
I would probably wear this outfit to any sort of occasion. It can look dressy with a little cropped black blazer, or could look more casual, with a black fur gilet. Personally if I could get my hands on one, I would love to wear this whole outfit with a burnt orange gilet, as I think it would complement the orangey/brown tones in the dress.










No comments:

Post a Comment