Monday 10 November 2014


How GORGEOUS is this Hedonia red dress?! It is everything I could want in a dress. Its super fitted from the waist down, with a draped top half; crossing over on the front and looping down on the back! I love how its long sleeved, I think this whole look is perfect for Christmas and the frosty Winter season. 1 because its the perfect colour and 2 because its the right length and style everywhere! 
Again with my love for detail- the dress has a strap accros the top of the back to ensure there are no shoulder slips, as this is a dress where you either go braless or splash out on a stick on one. And I also love how Hedonia have made the small zip at the back into a detail feature instead of just a way of getting into the dress. 
I tied my hair back for this look because I want to show off the back detail, and I think its quite a classy hair style for a super classy dress! 
You can buy this dress on Hedonia's website now for £70. I can honestly say, that the dresses I own from this brand are some of the best quality items EVURR. So if you're looking for a dress for this Winter/Christmas, definitely Hed over to Hedonia ;D






Dress- hedonia
Bag- Gucci
Shoes- tooshop

No comments:

Post a Comment