Saturday 15 November 2014



I'm absolutely loving ripped jeans this season, but I'm loving ripped, high waisted mom jeans even more. So these jeans from Meemee.com are amazing! Don't get me wrong, I love the ripped kinda jeans where you can see a bit of leg through, but I think they are perfect for summer where I can show off a bit of a summer glow. But in winter, I don't want anybody seeing my knees unless they're covered in fake tan haha! So I think these are the perfect style of ripped jeans to wear in Winter.

You can buy them here for £35. They're a really pale blue, so I thought it would be cool to contrast the jeans with a dark slouch tee, my black platform ankle boots and this Mulberry clutch! I also wore a little belt I probably got free with a pair of jeans I've bought in the past, but I think this style of trouser would also suit a big chunky belt to add to the chunky platform/casual look.

 I always like to add a third colour, so I chose gold. Although there isn't much of it, I think it adds a little extra around the necklace chain, belt buckle and clutch fastening.

If you like vintage clothing and the way it fits, you should 100% check out meemee.com, they have a HEEEUGE variety of items and they're all way too tempting






Jeans- http://www.meemee.com/
Top- Zara
Necklace- Primark
Shoes- Garage shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment