Wednesday 17 December 2014

All I want for Christmas is another Cheesy jumper

So for the last few years, cheesy Christmas jumpers have become a real THING that everyone is absolutely loving, they are EVERYWHERE.
It makes me so happy seeing everyone wearing them... so much Christmas Spirit hehe. Some are quite stylish, vintage or pretty and others are completely wacky, cheeky and bright! 
But I think this jumper from Charlotte Crosbys Nostalgia range at In The Style, has hit the in between mark perfectly.
I've seen girls go wild about this jumper and was uber excited to get my hands on one myself!
The jumper is sold in both red and black for just £18.99. 
It's really chunky so it's great for the cold weather, but also great for a bit of layering on a super cold day, or simply just because it looks really cute with a shirt underneath!



Jumper- In the Style
Shirt- Mens Primark
Dress- Primark
Boots- River Island

No comments:

Post a Comment