Saturday 3 January 2015

New Year, New Clothes.

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all have had a wonderful Christmas and got lots of goodies. 
It often feels like Christmas a lot for me throughout the year, especially when I was gifted this two piece suit from Lauren Pope's Collection at In The Style
Everything about the suit is super classy, the camel/coffee colour is gorgeous and has a gold shine when the light hits it in a certain way. You can also tell how great the quality is just from the weight and feel of it!
I also love the cut, the long waistcoat is really stylish and in fashion at the moment. Looking back at some of the past style rules, you would normally expect to wear a loose top half with a fitted lower half garment. But the Palazzo trousers paired with the boyfriend waistcoat is a look I'm absolutely loving at the moment! 
The ITSBYLP waistcoat is £44.99 and the ITSBYLP Palazzo pants are £34.99. So the garments are available to buy separately, but I really do think they look best together.
When I was styling this outfit, i couldn't decide between a cream turtle neck crop top and this long sleeved black knit to pair with the suit. But it was these gorgeous fluffy black snake print heels that changed my mind! I think the outfit will definitely look better with heels as the trousers are quite long. But if you wanted to go for a little bit more of a daring look, you could wear a white baggy t-shirt and some chunky white trainers, and perhaps wear a loose, messy top knot to add to the image.
I also wore my £5 bargain choker from Topshop, as it has bits of gold all over it, which match the suit perfectly, as well as the dull pink being a similar tone too.






Suit- ITSBYLP - http://www.inthestyle.com/
Top/knit- Chic Macclesfield
Shoes- Fashion Union
Choker- Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment