Thursday 22 January 2015

The White (& Red) Stripes

These trousers were another steal from the Boxing Day Sales. I am ashamed to say that I was in Zara for about 2 and a half hours, and 1 and a half of those hours were spent in the largest spiralling queue I have ever seen. Come on Trafford Centre, I think these guys need more than 3 tills.
But ANYWAY, I had previously seen the trousers when they were full price at £40, and I was more than tempted to buy them. BUT I resisted, I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and put them back on the rack that loved them way less than I did. 
AND THEN CAME THE SALESSSSSSSS.
So obviously I bought them.
Even though they had only been reduced by £10, I still felt it was justifiable, and they are just so freakin' cooooool.
I think it's fair to say the whole of this outfit was a steal to be honest! I was gifted the black crop top and black fluffy heels from the wonderful Fashion Union, when I spent they day shooting and eating lots of yummy treats with them. And I also bought the oversized clutch from Primark for £8.
I have styled the trousers with pieces that make the whole outfit suitable for a dressy party, but I think they could look really cool with a white turtle neck and my red, pointy toed, ankle boots that I bought from the M&S sale.








Trousers: Zara
Top & Shoes: Fashion Union
Clutch: Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment