Thursday 19 February 2015

The only time a hairy chest is okay.

So this post is long overdue, but I thought I would save it for when the weathers starting to slightly look up, and the thought of wearing no coat doesn't make you shudder in your seat.
This halter is another of Tiar Johnstons wonderful designs. 
She is seriously talented you should check out her Instagram and Depop for her other items because everything is super cool (heart eyed emoji).
I styled the halter with my vintage 'mom' jeans, a big chunky belt from dads wardrobe, my Topshop boots and another amazing Tesco bargain of a bag.
If you did get a bit chilleh, you could easily throw a leather jacket or boyfriend blazer on over this outfit but I like showing off the halter to its full potential hehe!
I think this outfit is perfect for a shopping trip in town or even just for going to lunch, but if you put on some leather look jeans and some stillettos, you would easily be able to go out partying in it too!
Let me know what you thin about this outfit, or let me know how you would style it differently and go follow TIAR! 






IG- TIARJOHNSTONDESIGNS
ETSY- TIARJOHNSTONDESIGNS

Halter- Tiar Johnston
Jeans- Rokit Camden
Bag- Tesco
Shoes- Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment