Monday 23 February 2015

LFW OUTFIT DIARY - Day 4

Two posts in one day, check me out, absolute baller.
Today was my final day at LFW and I went for a very red colour scheme!
I originally planned to not wear tights, but as it's seriously freezing, I really had to put some on.
I love this playsuit, it really doesn't look like one either. It was one of those times where you've got two legs in one hole in the changing room, because you didn't realize it wasn't a dress. 
But I have to say, it was very handy in the gale force winds that were taking place on the walk to and from the catwalks hehe!
I bought the dress, literally 24 hours ago from Zara for £30 which I think is amazing for such a cute playsuit!
I then wore my M&S boots I bought in the sales for £25, because the reds were almost identical, it was too tempting not to wear them together.
Even though I could have looked like Santa, I think a long white blazer would have looked really cool with this outfit, especially if I wasn't wearing black tights.
Anyway, thanks for reading my lil outfit diary for the past few days, and if you have time, feel free to  have a little read of some of my older posts too!
Thank you again Shade London for sending me these LFW tickets, I have had such a fun week <3






Dress- Zara
Jacket- New Look
Shoes- M&S
Tights- H&M
Bag- Primark
Glasses- Dior

No comments:

Post a Comment