Tuesday 14 April 2015

AX Paris

Here is yet another post filled with pretty florals. This time I received them from AX Paris!
I chose this dress because of the beautiful cut. Don't get me wrong, I love a bodycon dress, but I hadn't worn a skater style skirt in so long I couldn't help myself!
The dress is made out of a lovely neoprene fabric, so it's very comfy to wear and holds its shape really well too!
I also love the colour palette, the main body is navy blue, with pink and purple roses.
You can purchase the dress from AX Paris for £30, by searching 'floral plunge front skater dress'. 
I think this is the perfect outfit to wear to a formal event, like a wedding or a family occasion, you could even wear it to prom with a few sparkly jewels! 
I also have my Whitney Marie extensions in, they are the best quality extensions I have ever had my hands on. I am wearing the 240g set which is perfect for me as I have a lot of hair, so it looks super realistic, if I do say so myself hehe. If you're interested in buying these hair extensions, be sure to put my code 'Lauren' in at the checkout! 
If you have any styling questions just give me an email or comment on my Instagram post :)
Lauren xxx











No comments:

Post a Comment