Saturday 6 June 2015

MISSY EMPIRE

Here is yet another wonderful two-piece from Missy Empire. I chose this co-ord for a number of reasons:
  1. I love nude tones 
  2. I love turtle necks
  3. I love co-ords
  4. I love the Kim K style of skirt with the gathers and midi length
So basically this two piece is perfect! 
I wore my Primark Oil Slick court shoes with the outfit as the base colour of them is brown so they match the co-ord quite well! They also add a bit of colour with the two-tone shine.
I am really struggling with bags at the moment, I really don't have the money to spend on any at the moment so I decided to just go without one, as I tend to try and do that as much as I can in life anyway!
If you want to buy this outfit for £16.49 click here. Missy Empire are selling these co-ords in many different styles in lots of colours. This particular set comes in black, camel, grey, peach and beige. 
Lauren xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment