Wednesday 3 June 2015

QUIZ

Suits are always great for any kind of occasion! This Quiz co-ord suit is especially great for a Summer wedding or for a posh meal. The fabric is a really nice crepe with a vibrant floral print dotted all over it. I picked out the lime green colour from the print as it is definitely one of my favourite colours for the Summer, and then I paired my Primark crochet tank top with the outfit. I also had the same top in a matching pink, but as I said - I am loving the green and I thought it would really bring out the colour from the print if I wore it!
The trousers are a great combination between leggings and trousers, not too tight but also very flatterig, with a stretch waistband and also stretch throughout the fabric. And the jacket is quite thin so you wouldn't be in any danger of overheating, with 3/4 length sleeves and a loose fit around the waist.
I also wore my River Island princess heels with this look as I thought they were the exact same level of 'girly' amd made the look suitable for a more formal event. 
If you wanted to dress the outfit down, a pair of lime green samdals could also have looked really cute!
You can buy the suit jacket here for 19.99 and buy the trousers here for £14.99
Lauren xxx







Suit - Quiz
Shoes - River Island
Necklace - Dorothy Perkins

No comments:

Post a Comment