Sunday 6 September 2015

MISS PAP X IN THE STYLE X FOREVER MODO

Autumn is just around the corner, and these rusty tones are definitely some of the colours of the season! 
To begin with, the coat is from Misspap which you can buy for £35 here. And it really is great. Perfect for every single outfit you will ever place on your bodeh. And the quality is great too! You can wear it tied up at the front or back, or completely loose like I wore it here, so that I could show off my Forever Modo turtle neck dress! 
The dress is a gorgeous rust orange and the knit is quite thick but super comfy. The fit is really nice, body-con but not tight enough to show any lumps n bumps.
Finally I wore my new amazing heels from In the Style, I absolutely love these, the pattern reminds me of a honey nest thingy, and I like honey, so I like these.
P.S. sorry for the dodgy quality, I've lost my camera charger so I'm having to deal with worse quality!
Hopefully you can see through the fuzz.













No comments:

Post a Comment