Monday 7 September 2015

DIVINE TRASH - BLAZER BLAZER BLAZER

I had the pleasure of working with Divine Trash the other week, and they very kindly gifted me this smart Vero Moda Blazer along with another gorgeous Postcard top, which is a brand you should definitely have a look at on the DT website by clicking here.
So when styling the blazer, I thought I would go with another all monochrome look, because you really can't go wrong with those colours!
I also think the colours made the blazer look really smart and classy.
I decided to wear the blazer as a top as low cut V necks are really in at the mo, and I thought the layout of the 4 buttons looked really cool and similar to the dresses made in a similar style which are currently really in fashion!
However I think the outfit would also look great with the blazer unbuttoned but with an over-sized baggy t-shirt on in any colour, but I think a bright red or electric yellow could look realllllly kewl.
I wore my Topshop trousers which I did buy a few years ago, and had been trying to sell ever since, but have now re-fallen in love with. I like how bold the print is, Even though I'm not wearing any colour, the boldness really brightens up the whole look.
I then wore my suede Public Desire fringed heels to add yet another element, as well as another fabric.
To complete the outfit, I chose to wear a sparkly, chunky necklace, as it fills in that large gap inbetween the V-neck of the jacket.
To buy the Vero Moda blazer for £45 click here. BUT if you type in LAUREN15 at the checkout, you will get 15% off, making the jacket just over £38 instead, BARGAIN!
Hope you like the look!
Lauren xxx













No comments:

Post a Comment